All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadley its not for a Corsa or a Vauxhall at that matter,. I have got 1 yrs ncb, and had a full clean license for 3 months :) and i have always liked this car so i thought id get a little quote probably not to everyones taste but here it goes.

My Quote Was.....£1086.80 :D

• 1.3 litre engine
  • Standard equipment includes alloy wheels, rear spoiler, electric retractable hard top that opens or closes in only 20 seconds, air conditioning, electric windows and the list just goes on and on.
    With a performance to match its looks the new Copen delivers in every area. 0 - 62 mph in only 9.5 seconds. 47.1 mpg on the combined cycle. CO2 emissions of only 140 g/km.

Tell me what you think please.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
They are f*ckin horrible and any male seen in one should be shot. Definitely for a female driver dude. £1086 is expensive for a 600cc car. Im 18 and it cost me £1000.05 to get insured on a starlet 1300cc turbo. Sorry mate :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
People should be careful to say that when im around. As some may know i say what i think :laugh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sadley its not for a Corsa or a Vauxhall at that matter,. I have got 1 yrs ncb, and had a full clean license for 3 months :) and i have always liked this car so i thought id get a little quote probably not to everyones taste but here it goes.

My Quote Was.....£1086.80 :D

• 1.3 litre engine
  • Standard equipment includes alloy wheels, rear spoiler, electric retractable hard top that opens or closes in only 20 seconds, air conditioning, electric windows and the list just goes on and on.
    With a performance to match its looks the new Copen delivers in every area. 0 - 62 mph in only 9.5 seconds. 47.1 mpg on the combined cycle. CO2 emissions of only 140 g/km.

Tell me what you think please.
Why not go for a Corsa Design - You'd get all those extras and more.

J.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
that doesnt even look sporty, it looks like the fat kid that got picked last for games at school!

·
Registered
696 Posts
the copens are quick as fook :)

and clutch i paid 1500 for a 750cc :p

bit girly tho lol, get it slammed on some wide ass wheels :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scoobys are not 'brilliant'. they are too popular nowadays, and as with the 4x4 subaru its even worse, can anyone tell me whats the ner corsa like to drive then?? as i was looking at one of them also, but with the Irmschier Kit on??

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
aaahahahahahhhahahahahahah sorry this thing makes me laugh.... stupid looking box with wheels

1 - 20 of 50 Posts