All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my new car soon, will probabily get some new headlights as the first change.

On my B I had some angel eyes, been looking at some for the Corsa C but just wondering what other types are there that look good on a C? Not too keen on morettes for the C, look out of place.

Pictures might help or links too.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Getting my new car soon, will probabily get some new headlights as the first change.

On my B I had some angel eyes, been looking at some for the Corsa C but just wondering what other types are there that look good on a C? Not too keen on morettes for the C, look out of place.

Pictures might help or links too.

Cheers.
I'm using the smoked angel eyes, but here are the types you can get:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If your Corsa C is the facelift you will need to get the pre face lift headlight adjustment motors. And obviously get them aligned around £15.
Well the car I'm getting is pre-facelift but I will be putting a facelift bumper on it at some point in the future, will that affect anything?

Yeah morettes don't really appeal to me, only really like them on the B's haha

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Well the car I'm getting is pre-facelift but I will be putting a facelift bumper on it at some point in the future, will that affect anything?

Yeah morettes don't really appeal to me, only really like them on the B's haha
If it's preface lift you will be fine just take motors out and use them on angel eyes. Fitting facelift bumpers on too a pre facelift you will need to buy the bumper brackets (Plastic) on eBay they are only a few quid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.