All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is in the right section,
My coolant bottle is dirty and stained inside, im wanting to remove it and clean it to make it look fresh and clean again. I know the easy option would be to buy a new one but the old one is fine and works well. I was thinking of soaking it over night in a hot water/vineger mix (70% to 30%). Is this ok ? or is there a better way of cleaning it?
Any advice welcome,
Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
didnt think that would have enough power to shift the dirt, if anything itll be safe to drink from after hahaha :laugh:, ill give it a go anyway. if it doesnt work, then i'll try the other methods ive heard about today ie.. coffee, rice, pebbles, sand, and washpowder. not all at once but it does give me other options :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I managed to get it all nice and clean and fitted back on the next day. After afew days I decided to replace one of the pipes as it looked wornout and ended up snapping one of the pipes that go onto the bottle. So bought a new one and new pipes from a car parts shop. Forgot to take pics of the bottle all clean. Thanks the advice though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts