All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thought i might aswel make a project thread, and still all my pics and vids in one place. I havnt really done anything drastic to it at the moment.

User name:-Bhups

Sex:-Male

Make & Model :- Silver Corsa b sxi 1.2 16v

Mods:- , colour coded bumpers and arches, colour coded sideskirts, debadged, de-rear-wipered, rear lexus lights, peco twin oval back box, 14inch standard sxi alloys, gsi boot spoiler, clear/smoked side repeaters, footwell neons, alpine door speakers, K&N air filter, Lowered 40mm, blue and black seat covers

Planned Mods:-sub and amp (sitting in my bedroom), Clifford concept 650mkII cat 1 alarm, 15/16" black alloys, sprayed interior, blue dash led's, momo steering wheel, tinted standard break lights, Tinted black angel eyes.
(far into the future - c20xe/let)

Now for the photos :p

(Pics of the car when i first bought it)

(some pics from when me and junior bear met up at Merry Hill)

(Birds eye view :p)

(car as it stands)

blue button below is the neon's switch

Now the video's lol

Zorst sound from cold..

Zorst sound after 10 mins :p

My sub that will be going in the car once the alarms been fitted :)

Next thing is alarm, then alloys, then lowering it to 60mm. after that who knows :p
I think thats a bit long lol. lemme know what you guys think :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fitted my sub and amp today, power cable runs down the drivers side and remote and phono's down the passengers side, Mounted the amp on the back of my rear seats and subs in sideways. im happy with what i did, cant see any wires inside the car other than in the boot. but thats inevitable.

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
nah its poo Lol! Just Messing.. wanna swap ? Lol
if they dont liek yours im gonna throw mine in the bin it really aint worth it.... lol

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
no dont they'll only find something bad to say about it lol !

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
you never have anything good to say about anyones car but yourself do you ?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yer i do >.< the door got bent out to far and bluckled on the hinges so its got a smallish dent ont he drivers side.

**Update**
Started smoothing out my front bumper now and fixing a crack in one of my side skirts, ill get some pics up tomorrow.
should hopefully be spraying it next week ready for the meet :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts