All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of you may know that Lee took me away for a surprise romantic/dirty weekend on Friday...

But the biggest surprise was awaiting me at the foot of the White Lady Waterfall in Lydford Gorge :D

Lee asked me to marry him!! :D

We had an amazing weekend, so here's a few pics so you can share our happiness :D Censored ones of course :p

He booked us at The Coachouse Hotel in Tavistock Devon where my first surprise was the bed!! :eek:

And the view!....we had cows in our backyard :lol:

The next morning we went to Lydford Gorge, which is an amazing natural waterfall that's breath taking and pretty treacherous to walk at some points

And heres my favourite place in the world right now, The White Lady Waterfall...this was taken just before lee asked me to stand over on the rock at the foot of the waterfall

And when i turned round he was on one knee holding open the ring box asking me to marry him!! :D :D

Heres me and my beautiful engagement ring, still a little stunned :lol:

And still walking on air enjoying a gentle sail down the river :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Congratulations to you both! Fantastic news :)

Looking forward to seeing a AC sticker on your wedding car ;) (joking of course....)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Congratulations; I am pleased for you, you both seem to make such a nice couple :thumbs_up:
All-corsa cruise at the wedding :rolleyes: :p

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Also, I swear I've been to that waterfall.... Some either that or there is another one in the Devon area....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats brilliant. looks like he done a top job going about it to! good on him!

congrats :D
Thanks hun

Yeah he had it all planned and booked for 3 months, and ring bought and hidden behind is pants draw for 2 months :laugh:

Got to give him full marks for planning....shame it all went to pot when he opened the ring box upside down :laugh: bless him

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
hahaha the good ol' hiding place of a mans pants draw... no one in their right mind would go in there!

shame it all went to pot when he opened the ring box upside down bless him
Something to make it all the more memorable ;) you'll both never forget the moment, and that just adds to it

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Something to make it all the more memorable ;) you'll both never forget the moment, and that just adds to it
Our thoughts exactly....cause he did have to ask me for my answer after that as "its upside down" wasn't really the answer he was hoping for :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts