All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So wat does everyone think of big brother so far? Wat is with all the girls lol. I kno all you lads wont mind :p But cant b doin with all the screaming hehe!

·
Registered
322 Posts
i havent even seen any of it. Dont know whos even in it! need to catch up tho! but c'mon you cant beat shibaz from last year!!

·
8,051 Posts
i was out last nght, so i saw bits of it if it was on in the pub. all i thought about, in my drunken haze, was the number of girls that were there, and that i would be wasting yet another summer watching this cr*p

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
i hate it and hope the house burns down :mad:
I'm with you on that vokerz - my girlfriend and I can't stand it - first series and 2nd were good because it was new but now they are going too far and Davina McCall annoys the hell out of me :mad:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Geebs we will start up a campaign to get big brother off the box ,
infact i reckon we all go down and go on strike in there car park , we would also get on telly and allcorsa would be famous
:laugh:

·
8,051 Posts
i got a claim to 'fame' with big brother. i'm best friends with glyn from last years show. the only time i've watched it a lot.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha... one of i think last year (might be year before) girls was my ex :) cant say which, cos its not somethihng i want out lol

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
haha... one of i think last year (might be year before) girls was my ex :) cant say which, cos its not somethihng i want out lol
You cant say that and then not tell us :(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Geebs we will start up a campaign to get big brother off the box ,
infact i reckon we all go down and go on strike in there car park , we would also get on telly and allcorsa would be famous
:laugh:
:laugh: Sounds like a bloody good plan haha - its all channel 4, more 4 and E4 are gonna be showing now for like the next 9 weeks or however long its on for. The viewers that really annoy me are the ones that watch the live feed at night like 3am or some stupid hour - "hmmm.... wonder what the contestants will be doing just now" - sleeping god dam it what else :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Personally I think Big Brother is cack. The only reason they put a load of girls together is so that they'd obviously have bitch fights. It's bound to happen! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts