All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the caps lock, but here's EOE's blether about the meet, it's this saturday (28th) at swaffam raceway:

EAST OF ENGLAND CRUISE FORUM ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THANKS TO THE GUYS AT SWAFFHAM RACEWAY WE CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT WE HAVE MANAGED TO HAVE FULL EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE RACEWAY FOR OUR MONTHLY OLDSKOOL MEETS / CRUISES

SAT THE 28TH OF JULY
6.00 till 11.30PM

£4 PER PERSON
CATERING IS ON SITE

TRACK USE IS AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED SLOTS CHARGED AT £10 FOR THOSE WISHING TO DRIFT/BURNOUTS/DONUTS - ( DISCLAIMER ) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN USING THE TRACK THEN PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW.

THOSE WISHING TO CONYOY TO THE EVENTS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH DETAILS OF YOUR CONVOYS AND I CAN ADD THEM TO THE SITE

FULL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND AT www.eoecruiseforum.co.uk
WE WILL BE HOLDING COMPETITIONS FOR SHOW AND SHINE,BEST ICE, LONGEST 11'S , BEST DRIFTER

Other events may be available on the night depending on what we can organise, Everyones welcome, come join in the action, this could be the biggest series of LEGAL cruises to hit EA in years so make the most of what we have to offer without the worry of getting into trouble

SATNAV/LOCATION Details

EOE Cruiseforum Oldskool Revival
Swaffham Raceway
Swaffham
Norfolk
PE37 7QE

Can I count on seeing anyone else there?

https://www.facebook.com/events/404373519600115/

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
no this saturday is full of cruises lol. far too many to chose from! haah

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
does sound good but a bit far for me!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Woo give me a bell when your there i'm going southend! meet in the sealife carpark and we can go for a drink in the kursaal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts