All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i recently posted a thread to seeif anybody wanted to meet but it was way to short notice, so was wondering if anybody wants to meet tommorow evening around 7:30-8:00 pm at star city and have a mini meet as the weather has cleared up and isnt so cold. Any one thats interested please leave your name or a message. Many thanks ;)

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
The title says Saturday 31st. Firstly, today is the 31st, Saturday would be the 2nd. Also in the post it says tomorrow. So it the meet today, tomorrow or Saturday?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
is it just an all corsa members meet or are you ggoing on other forums as well?

Seriously, to get solid people coming, you need to give notice and make the venue interesting. Minimum 2 weeks in all honesty.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive only posted on this forum mate but if theres no joy im going to reschedule and give 2 weeks as you say mate. Its my 21st at the end of feb so would be good

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Ive only posted on this forum mate but if theres no joy im going to reschedule and give 2 weeks as you say mate. Its my 21st at the end of feb so would be good
its my 20th on the 19th of feb :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well mine is the 25th lol so im hoping something can get arranged ill open a new thread in a couple of days what date would be best for people

1 - 11 of 11 Posts