All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hi guys, few bits I am selling from my car, ready to put it back to standard and sell it... Please excuse how dirty the car is in the pictures, it does come up like this with a clean and polish....

I will put all the pictures at the bottom of this post

Genuine Corsa B GSi kit professionally resprayed by a bodyshop in black @ £115 collection only

- Front bumper
- Grill (Was bought brand new from Vauxhall)
- Rear Bumper
- All 4 arches
- Sideskirts (No jacking covers)
- Both fogs with SMD LED bulbs and front fog switch

Bad bits:

- Small scuff which has removed the paint on the passenger side rear arch where it meets the bumper
- Drivers side front bumper clip that meets the arch broken, would glue back on though
- Paint coming away slightly on bottom grills on front bumper
- Small crack by front bumper top mounting bracket, not noticeable when bonnet is closed

Smoked euro rear lights @ £40 collected, will post for extra
- These are the genuine smoked ones, not a set of normal ones that someone has smoked. Like brand new, no scratches, cracks etc

1x Passenger side smoked DEPO @ £10 collected, will post for extra
- Like new, all clips in tact, no scratches, cracks etc
- Drivers side light was annihilated by a deer

Vectra SRi130 4x100 16" wheels with 195/45 tyres @ £175 collected
- Like new, no curb marks what so ever!
- Been professionally refurbished by a bodyshop
- Wrapped in Toyo T1Rs on the front and Marshalls on the back
- Good tread all round, fronts getting low, passenger side bald on outer edge but still legal
- Will throw in a set of normal wheel bolts and locking wheel bolts

Sportex 3" outward rolled tip backbox - Fitted to 1.6 16v, will fit others @ £30 collected, plus a standard good condition backbox in return

All look dirty in the pictures but as you can see from top picture, clean up amazing

I also have a Silver 5 door Corsa B which I am breaking, 1.4 8v V reg which PAS - Will be gone by the end of the week

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM me - Located just outside Basingstoke, Hampshire RG26

Regards,

Dan :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Ill have those rear lights if you can wait a week?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gonna throw it out there. Would you be willing to sell a spoiler and post to France. I know it's crazy
Spoiler isn't for sale mate, not part of the GSi kit as it came on my sport as standard

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Offers on GSi kit, Sportex back box for £40 - no longer need a standard one in return

Also 40/40 springs for £15 collected, wind deflectors £10 collected

More stuff in the garage, and from the breaking 5 door just ask

·
Registered
590 Posts
You you be willing to post 40/40 to France? If you are and it's less then 15 to post ill take them off your hands right away. Just lemme know if your willing and I can pm you my address so you can get the shipping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts