All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems no one plays these any more; so last night me and my girlfriend decided to start a game of monopoly, yes start it still isnt finished :p
Anyone else play any board games any more, actually gives a bit of cheap fun which is good since we are both saving.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Board games are ace, me and the misuss brought Simpsons Monopoly and Simpsons cluedo last weekend and i need to get a Birmingham editon of monopoly be fantastic. also got:

PayDay
Game of Life
Catchphrase (DVD)
Trival Pursuit
Scrabble

For those rainy days

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha glad its not only me then :p, sure I have paid payday before what you meant to do on it?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I was chatting to one of my mates the other day, saying how boardgames are so underrated in these days of modern technology.

Monopoly is the best as CJ said for a drunken Xmas evening, that's until someone gets upset and throws the board across the room, well that's what happens when i play LOL :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Twister is well good when you are drunk or there is well fit birds there. Ass and boobs everywhere.
This can be better after playing a game of strip poker ;) , however it could end up worse if the lass's are bad at twister :shocked:

·
Registered
713 Posts
or theres a few real ugly drunken lass's.....:shocked:

and as for drunken monopoly arguments and flying board and pieces....still got half the pieces under the settee at my mates place when he lost his temper lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Surely you wouldn't even SUGGEST playing strip poker if the girls weren't hot?!

Thats just a schoolboy error ;)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts