1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
72 Posts
i do like that kit u posted geebs2006 but i do like the reiger rs kit so its up to you i still love the gsi body kit lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got smoked side repeaters today aswell there made by Ultra auto cosmetics. They have the 45 degree angled connector. Can anyone tell me how easy these are to fit (and How to fit them would be good aswell). sorry for the questions just new to the whole car scene and you guys are friendlier here than over at corsa crazy

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
on mine i just pushed the indicator forward or back not to sure an leavered it out.then unclip the conector conect the new 1 then push it in 2min job.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok cool thanks will give it a go. thinking also about getting the black angel eyes as I have black JDM lexus lights and smoked repeaters (when there fitted). someone told me on corsa crazy - can't remember who now - that to fit them you have to take off the front bumper to fit them - is this true or a load of crap?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
mite have to move the bumper a bit its only a few bolts tho an theres two bolts hiden under little covers in the wheel archs.:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts