All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i get the boot to lift up on its own without me pulling it up ? i got a boot poper thingy on it but it unlocks the door pops up then goes back down leaving the boot like half open and closed if u get what i mean ? what could i use so when i press the boot release itl just open on its own?
thanks tj

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Take out one of the rubber stops on one side of the boot and insert a spring/weld a spring there so it pops up just enough to stay unlocked but doesnt fly up like a spoiler on the batmobile

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a very good idea actually thanks man il see if i can do that but any other sugestions would be appiciated too :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just been out there with my step dad and weve found a good place on the boot to put the spring it should be all good when its done :) thank you

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I find that my 6x9's are too heavy to attach the hooks on the string. But i do anyway they strecth like twice as long lol. Anybody got any solutions for that apart from just leave them unhooked and tied up somewhere

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
corsa

well i think i got it working without doing anything now i took out the wiper motor and the wiper and i took off the boot lock and it seems to just pop open now so it should be all good till i fibre glass the boot on and fibre glass some speakers in the back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts