All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking how to wire up the boot so that it will unlock using a switch or rear wiper. I have seen small threads here or there but i am lookng for exact instructions.ie. What exactly do i need to buy a motor of some sort maybe?, wireing (colours what goes where) and how it is fitted. Not to good on this stuff which is why i need pretty precise instructions please. I am doing it in order to smooth the boot. I don't have central locking. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You can get a full boot release kit from ebay or most of the aftermarket car part websites for under £20. It comes with everything you will need.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
do you already have central locking? my mate jase (hes on the site somewhere, its in his project thread) wired it so his boot popped open when he turned the rear wiper on (removed his rear wiper and used the wiring for it) im not sure if he had to have a motor or anything else, pm him

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Lee and JB. No i dont have central Locking. I will have a word with your mate and see how he did it. I think i'll most probably go for an ebay kit as it will have full instructions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts