All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was bored and since it was such a nice day i thought a few of us would go to the park

my girlfriends wee project car and my best mates on going project at just under 400bhp as it is

got my wee dog in this one

evo IV

C2

ohh and the dog

then on the way home we went into see what i hope will be the car im picking up this week :)

well fingers crossed theres a few wee bits that need a tidy on her as shes been a salesmans demo car so ive desided if they dont do all the bits ill walk away and find another

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
there not tailpipes mate that the actually exhaust tips there one offs and the company refuses to make them again :) so that they stay that way and she loves them so that all that really matters

nah no plans for the astra but the evos for sale if anyone fancies it :)

d

·
Registered
901 Posts
nice evo, the c2 looks good also with them fox pro race wheels or they mite be street race i ant sure forgot :p

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Evo looks evil from the front!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cj for the money to get them made from scratch most people wouldnt go to the expense

chad the wheels are wolfrace street pro race not foxes

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well it had the typical slash cut ned box and she wanted somethnig no one else has and thats what she got there made by hand and tig welded together, spot on job too

d

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont really like the C2, but then again I dont like standard C2s, but the exhausts actually suit it. I love that evo, apart from the front spots, dont suit it imo.

Now the astra though, nothing wrong with it:thumbs_up: lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
lol! the exhaust tips are strangely funky! Nice and different, but i wouldnt have them on my car! lol!

Evo is cool though! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts