1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's never ending.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
if you look at one of the pictures in the article, the cop has their gun drawn... what are they going to shoot? an explosion? dust? fire?

·
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terrorist maybe

What's thrown me is that it wasn't a suicide bomber and it wasn't on transport, Al Qaeda seem to go for some kind of public transport to maximise the exposure or go out with guns into crowds. This seems more like what we used to have with the IRA.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'd react the same. It's a natural instinct - fight or flight.

Reactions: Vegas

·
9,047 Posts
I wouldn't pull a gun, its a sign of panic... not the example to set for the civilians
Emergency services have incstict reaction the same as anyone else, in the midst of panic, they wouldnt of know if there was someone there who set it off

·
Registered
210 Posts
if you look at one of the pictures in the article, the cop has their gun drawn... what are they going to shoot? an explosion? dust? fire?
As mostly stated above, the bomb went off so draw the weapon and wait out, for all they know there may have been a suicide bomber or anything like that waiting to kill more innocent people, we are trained to do this as we serve the people and protect the country plus I wouldn't think twice about blowing and attackers head off

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
I wouldn't pull a gun, its a sign of panic... not the example to set for the civilians
So you don't expect them to be panicked? Just dust their shoulders off and tweet about it then go for a pint? They could have been inches away from having their faces plastered across 300feet of pavement.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Of course they'd pull a gun FFS..

Bomb going off, everywhere. For all they know the suspect is alive and in area, and obviously don't approach a bomb man with "can we have a quick chat mate"

**** all this protocol crap, this is a real situation, I think people will accept its a aerious situation with blood splatters across pavements and people limbs hanging off

·
Registered
24,002 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts