All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my for sale thread, will keep updating as there are lots of parts,all parts are taken from corsa B's will listen to offers,and all prices are excluding postage, however happy to look into postage costs, accept paypal or cash on collection or also consider swaps just ask
Scuttle panel £3

Rear view mirror £3

rear bumper £10 (damaged towing eye cover and bumper is scratched)

parcel tray with all fixings £10

boot carpet £3

glovebox £4
parcel tray under glovebox £4

rear interior 1/4 trims £4

interior door handles £3

radio with code and signal booster £10

interior light cover ( i'll check think the bulbs there too) £3
rear number plate light £3

set of 3 pedals £6

black door pockets £10

servo & master cylinder £20

complete heater £20

full set of seatbelts £15

front speaker £2

speedo surround £3

center console (airbag type) £3

set of stalks £4 each £6 for the pair

pair of tailgate struts £4

rear wiper motor £10

airbox £4

ash tray with cigarette lighter £5

steering column £12 no barrel and keys

window winder mechanisms (got both even though only one pictured) £6 each £10 pair

throttle cable £2

door locking mechanism and boot catch £5 each £8 pair, boot catch £4

steering wheel cowling £5

clock £5

oil cap £2

Black lexus lights (please ignore all the rubbish in the boot its since been tidied :p

full set of black door cards for a manual window model

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
all offers or swaps considered, mostly after the following as part of a swap:
- arden blue parts
- smoked or clear rear lights
- drivers side front wheel arch trim with all clips
or anything from my wanted thread which will get updated more regularly than this post and the link is in my sig, thanks
also have cash to make deals for items in here as i know some things i'm after are more expensive than what i'm selling

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is all complete pal i'd rather sell it with the radio and at a tenner with a code and signal booster its cheap enough, plus i need to clear out desperately as i've provisionally bought another corsa to put into the shed once this ones cleaned up, could always sell the radio on yourself after mate

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Is all complete pal i'd rather sell it with the radio and at a tenner with a code and signal booster its cheap enough, plus i need to clear out desperately as i've provisionally bought another corsa to put into the shed once this ones cleaned up, could always sell the radio on yourself after mate
Got no use with a tape player, already got 1 kicking about as it is, besides it would just add weight to postage costs.

PM me if you change your mind. ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
i need a left hand door mirror glass and a rear wheel bearing cover[metal bit that goes in the center of wheel]

1 - 20 of 68 Posts