All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brought ripspeed touch screen dvd player tuesday fitted it wednesday put old one in the ripspeed box put in boot behind sub then last night the back window got smashed and door bent back both head unit's gone an sub :mad: cnt wait to catch the lil f**ker's :mad: :mad: puttin an alarm on now then thy cnt do it again!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i no and on this site bassboycruisers.com there's been 4 other corsa's been broken into but one managed to stop them taking anything but they drove off to fast and we all live in the same area on there

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Sorry to hear it mate. Typical thieving scumbags. Get a clifford alarm on with external sensors. They beep when someone even walks near your car so you can hear them coming.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Must have cost you a bit to get that stuff. :( How did they know what was in the boot? Where they people you knew? Or is it all visible?

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok..well im considering gettin rid of my corsa now since it has no alarm and almost all these posts consist of their Corsa doors being bent back!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
sorry 2 hear that m8 funny how so many corsas are geting done at the moment.hope you catch the wankers an give them wot they deserve.:mad:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
One of the most frequent searches on ebay for corsa is 'corsa drivers door'.

Tbh I don't think it's worth getting rid of your car for the sake of some thieving twats trying to rob it.
It's fairly cheap and easy to replace a door.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Try and get 1 with dead locks as well, or maybe just a dead lock sticker, might make them think twice or if you do have dead locks stop them getting in.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was able to bend the dor back but lil bit pint's come off bk i aint been able to get new window yt just got payed thts y i went n got tht screen hav to wait 3 more weeks now

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Pure w4nkers who are jelous because they cant afford there own!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the only thing i got left now from the dvd player is the remote and the square bit to go around the unit. but police came out n done finger prints and the thing they do when they find blood just waitin now. they left somink behind anyway at the front of the car so thy taken it to do tests on it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not wanting to put a damper on it but you'll be lucky if anything comes of it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
yer unless they managed to get a good finger print then I couldnt see them getting caught. theres that much crime now only odd ones get caught.

·
Registered
393 Posts
on the subject of fingerprinting, our garage got broken into and they were after my dad's bike, but left loads of fingerprints all over the fuel tank on my bike (its painted black ffs, you could see them all clear as day). coppers turned up and done the business, 3 weeks later i get a letter saying 'sorry that you've been a victim of crime, but the fingerprints are inconclusive' i mean christ...they could of taken a picture of them with a camera instead of all that powder stuff, it would of worked just as well.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
we had are van broken into at work about £1000 worth of stuff got nicked an the police didnt care.to busy catching drivers.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
My girlfriend caught 2 scumbags trying to nick her mams car as I was off 2 pick her up. I turned up as they were running off so after a lengthy chase I ended up cathcing them, pinning them to the ground whilst she rang the police (a police headquarters was literally about 1500 meters away).
It took them 15m,inutes to get there, by which time they had struggled free and ran off.

The worst thing is my girlfriend knew who they were, she identified them in a lineup, the police also had finger prints. And they got away with it due to lack of evidence.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts