All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having recently moved from devon to eltham SE9 i am trying to get some ideas of the breakers in the south east,any you lads n lasses have any names of breakers with large premises,ideal if you can hunt aroundat will,any info would be grateful KK.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Goooooogle.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Theres aone on the A13 by Sandy Lane. Its more South East, but very nice

Reactions: kingkenny

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Brentwood lol I might go there at the weekend to or frida if your up for a trip lol

B.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I *might* be able to go Sunday Brad lol

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
easy on the text talk kingkenny....

·
Registered
800 Posts
having recently moved from devon to eltham SE9 i am trying to get some ideas of the breakers in the south east,any you lads n lasses have any names of breakers with large premises,ideal if you can hunt aroundat will,any info would be grateful KK.
I live SE2. There are some good breakers in Erith and a Vauxhall one in Charlton :]

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
thats text talk.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
800 Posts
87 Westmoor St, LONDON SE7 8NQ is the Charlton Breakers address. They're good in there and sell only the best scrap parts.

However, it is a bit small and they get the parts for you. Erith is only 20 minutes away from this location and there are about 3-4 scrap yards there. 1 is a Vauxhall scrapyard and another is RJK's Spread over 3 yards. Nice place to go to if you need tyres, £20.00 part worn and got a Pirelli ;).

5 Darent Industrial Park, Erith DA8 2JZ is the address for the breakers in Erith. You can't miss it:). If you continue down the road at the end there is a Vauxhall breakers, although they are kind of weird folk in there. RJK's are great though, so go check them out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts