All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Engine stuff:
Z20LET engine, comes with a video showing it running in the car (or can be seen if you're quick). Engine comes with ecu, loom, keychip, transponder, intercooler, engine mount, downpipe to cat, clutch, flywheel, standard boost pipes, airbox, all sensors. This has a fully stamped history, with additional reciepts for coilpack, recent cambelt kit with rollers and waterpump (Dec12), NGK spark plugs and many new sensors £650
VXR turbo with manifold and actuator, approx. 1 year old with receipt £200
...Or engine with VXR turbo for £750

I can pallet the engine up for a buyer for £20

F23 gearbox £125 collected, postage is £40 to most of the UK
Complete equal-length driveshaft setup £100 collected, postage is £20 to most of the UK
Regal top boost pipe with dump valve £80 collected, postage is £10 to most of the UK
New in the box alloy front mount intercooler with 2.5" pipework, joiners and clamps £125 collected, postage is £15 to most of the UK
Decat... price coming soon

17" factory alloys with 3 nearly new tyres (matching) and one good tyre £250 collected, postage is £50 to most of the UK
308mm front brake setup complete £50 collected, postage is £15 to most of the UK
Coilovers £90 collected, postage is £15 to most of the UK

Full black leather interior with all seats, headrests and doorcards £250, I can put this on a pallet for you for £20.
Speedo clocks £25 collected, postage is £8 to most of the UK
Centre console wrapped in carbon fibre, with boost gauge £30 collected, postage is £8 to most of the UK
MFD £40 collected, postage is £5 to anywhere in UK
Leather steering wheel with stereo controls and airbag, almost mint, £45 collected, postage is £10 to most of the UK
Irmscher door pins £15 the pair or £20 posted anywhere in UK

Turbo front bumper with fogs and splitter (ideal upgrade from the gsi style bumper) £50 or I can put it on a pallet for you for extra £20
Rear bumper £15, can put on a pallet for you for extra £20
Bootlid £15 can put on a pallet for you for extra £20
Wings £10 each no postage
Bonnet £15 no postage
Irmscher boot spoiler £45 collected or £55 posted to most of the UK
Irmscher grille £40 collected or £48 posted to most of the UK
Side skirts with end caps and jacking covers £20 (many colours available) or £40 posted to most of the UK
Smoked headlights £40 collected or £50 posted to most of the UK
Aftermarket rear lights £20 collected or £30 posted to most of the UK
Chrome strip off the boot £10 collected or £20 posted to most of the UK

Anything else just ask!

All items are used condition unless otherwise stated

All prices exclude P&P unless otherwise stated. I'll combine postage on multiple purchases. I accept cash on collection, postal order, paypal (buyer covers fees) or bank transfer

I don't have any more pictures of any items other than what is on the adverts

Collection can be arranged from Nottingham, Derby or Ashbourne.

First come first served. Non-refundable deposits are very welcome to secure items but there are no dibs and no timewasting please. I don't want anything in part exchange, I don't want any offers, or anyone asking for "best price".

I reserve the right to cancel and refund any order

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.