Registered
24,002 Posts
Got a wiper arm?>

would need it posting, and need the nut cover on it please

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yep, bit of flakey paint though, every one I've seen has been like that though. Which side do you need, I think they're slightly different lengths.
Cover postage and it's yours, I owe you one for the fog switch.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Oooh, thanks.

I need passenger side, but depends how bad paint is

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Looks like its been touched up before.
Drivers side one is better, but like I said I think they're slightly different.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Cheers, I'll leave it for now thanks mate

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Won't have access to this for a while after tomorrow, so last chance.
People who've said they'll have stuff but not paid yet, the bits are off the car, but unless I get payment by tomorrow morning you'll have to wait.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sorry mate, been a bit occupied with my time lately, will gift you £25 tonight for the clocks and glovebox. I'll PM you my address.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'll take all 3 seals mate. Have you got paypal? Also if I was to buy the rear bumper aswell, how much would you do the bumper and the 3 seals for?
Yeah, PayPal is [email protected]
Will do the seals and bumper posted for £40.

Sorry mate, been a bit occupied with my time lately, will gift you £25 tonight for the clocks and glovebox. I'll PM you my address.
recieved. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Door seals, glovebox and clocks sent out today. Should be with you early next week.

Now won't have access to anything for a couple of weeks, but feel free to enquire about prices/availability. I won't hold anything without a deposit though.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Parts came either yesterday or today, thanks mate, really well wrapped aswell. Fitted and looking great, now to wire in the rev counter!

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I think so yeah. Someone's already asked about it though, so they have first refusal when I can get photos.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Steering wheel posted yesterday.

Rear bumper looks mint, front has a few quite deep scratches and there's a crack in the lower grill by the tow eye

21 - 40 of 120 Posts