All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***PICTURES NOW ON PAGE TWO*** __________15" IRMSCHER GAMMA ALLOY WHEELS SET OF 4 AVAILABLE AGAIN £250 ovno__________

+++++ALL PARTS FOR SALE AS IM BREAKING WHOLE CAR+++++

M+S Designs front bumper complete with fogs (has been cut for morette indicators which will be included in sale) in star silver with black top as per picture but needs painted...willing to pack and send £200 :cool:

15" Lenso Rs5 alloys in grey/anthracite with chrome lip rear tyres are around 6mm tred and fronts have done 20miles all uniroyal rainsports in 195 50 15. £200 :thumbs_up:

Lockwood clocks with rev counter in white 90thou have gone slightly yellowish... £30

Spoiler in star silver £40 prefer collection but will post at buyers cost.

standard lights £20

The rolling shell with running engine -60 springs and all ancillaries is also avaliable ideal for a conversion as its the non sunroof model!!! £200

ALL PRICES ARE BASE PRICES I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Best price for slatted grill posted?

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
rules state you need to put prices...

B.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
prices now added..........if you go on ebay you can get a slatted grille for like £14 delivered better price than mine hence why i have removed sorry.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added everything car has probably missed lots but have a look at the list email for pics etc

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes mudfaps are genuine vauxhall, standard corsa, they are still on the car so if you bought them you can have whatever they are fixed with.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ ALEXB1 pm replied! SPLITTING WHOLE CAR IF ENOUGH INTEREST PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICTURES AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD THEM.

STAR SILVER SXI NON SUNROOF SHELL ELECTRIC MIRRORS POVERTY SPEC WINDOWS WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS MORE!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wind deflectors are mint mudflaps are mint to if you pm me your email address i will send you pics :thumbs_up:........as i have said

i dont know how to upload them on here:palm:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
join photobucket, upload the pics onto there then copy the codes into your post, they will then show up in your post :thumbs_up:

also maybe interested in deflectors

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
might be interested in the mirrors bud,are they arden blue? chuck me some pics up

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
No way id buy anything of someone with such low posts and new pics, im sure if you tried you could figure it out

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No way id buy anything of someone with such low posts and new pics, im sure if you tried you could figure it out
:mad:Mate im 100% genuine, i have over 70 photos on my computer, the car is advertised on pistonheads in the corsa section and in the breaking vauxhalls section, its a 99 t reg corsa sxi registration T891*** and i have the v5 in my name......:thumbs_up:

IM JUST A NOVICE TO THIS SITE AND TO UPLOADING PICTURES TO IT........SO PLEASE DONT MAKE ASSUMTIONS BASED ON THE FACT I HAVE NO PICTURES ON HERE!!!:palm: I HAVE ASK PEOPLE TO IM ME THERE EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL HAPPILY SEND PICS TO THEM SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE IM GENUINE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND ALL THE PICS FOR THE ABOVE:p

THANK GOD YOUR NOT THE POLICE OR I WOULD HAVE A LIFE SENTENCE :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
join photobucket, upload the pics onto there then copy the codes into your post, they will then show up in your post :thumbs_up:

also maybe interested in deflectors[/quote]

Thanks much:thumbs_up: photobucket here i come.....;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
might be interested in the mirrors bud,are they arden blue? chuck me some pics up
Sorry for not stating, if this in regards to the MORETTE INDICATOR MASKS these are brand new unpainted!! If its the actual mirrors on the car they are colour coded star silver and are electric AND heated.

Just going to do as youngsezer said and join photobucket so pics will be up shortly! Cheers :D

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Tbh... Any non genuine person can say "im genuine" im not saying your scamming. Im saying i wouldnt buy from you

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.