All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Sportex zorst sold pending payment on 27th and the mudflaps are gone pending payment:thumbs_up:

Not many goodies left now folks:eek:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
mirror covers came today dude, il leave feedback in the itrader if you could do the same :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
mirror covers came today dude, il leave feedback in the itrader if you could do the same :)
Good to deal with you mate :thumbs_up:, feedback left:D have a nice christmas hope santas good to you;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Irmy gammas are up for sale again due to buyer finding a nicer set of wheels at half the price.......

·
Registered
367 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED CORSA B REAR BULB HOLDER ( Passenger Side )

PM me PLEASE

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Sportex exhaust race tube (center section with no boxes) and tail pipe with 3" tip back up for sale looking for £125 posted!:thumbs_up: (prov sold to reidyawlboii)

Started to strip it down to usable parts

clocks electronic with white lockwood dials £30 posted

steering wheel airbag just the airbag removed from a t reg corsa but will also fit the mk4 astra and zafiras upto 05 i think £30 posted

Full sport interior with black carpet rear headrests underseat tray and if wanted a carpeted ashtray and glovebox to be removed by buyer £100

Euro rear lights as per picture £55 posted in original box! Prov sold to APK Pending payment on the 10th

Star silver sport spoiler one fixing broken in drivers top corner £30 collected

Star silver electric heated mirrors £35 the pair posted

Ms designs front bumper with fog lights and morette indicators in star silver but needs painted see pics £200 (prov sold to corsa-redtop)

Lenso rs5 alloy wheels 15" in grey middle with polished edge new front tyres and great rears £200 collected

Irmy Gamma 15" alloy wheels set of 4 in great condition few small marks on them to be expected no tyres or valves £250 collected

set of 4 195/50/15 toyo proxes px4 brand new unfitted tyres

Set of 12 new wheel studs and 4 locking studs with key all brand new £20 posted

set of 16 new vauxhall wheel nut covers £10 posted

v grille £20 posted

1.2 16v engine done just over 90k had recon gearbox £150 for the whole lot collected to be removed by buyer! as still in car and can be heard running!

Breaking the whole car so if i have missed anything just ask!:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Interior and rear lights prov sold to APK pending payment on the 10th. Everything else still up for grabs!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Ms desings front bumper is back up for sale, im also including the slatted grille with it!:thumbs_up:

OPEN TO OFFERS ON EVERYTHING AS I WANT IT ALL GONE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO
There is bargain's to be had......just pm me;)
Full rolling shell with the 1.2 in -60 springs etc is available at £200, basically the car with everything listed removed! perfect to convert:thumbs_up:

Set of ripspeed 15" wheels BRAND NEW WITH TYRES £200 Listing these for a friend they are an unwanted gift! Will get pics of them on request!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Quick update skirts and rear airdam are gone (cheers lads):thumbs_up:

Also the exhaust and front bumper are sold to same guys pending payment at the end of the month:D

big:thumbs_up: to the genuine honest members who have bought stuff from me thanks!:D

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.