All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So due to being rear ended, superficial cosmetic damage to boot and bumper however creased bootfloor so was deemed uneconomical for repairs and for payed put £300'but keeping car to scrap and break this will be getting updated as I begin to break car or if there is anything you want let me know

Smoked depos, £35sold
Also have standards £10sold
Slatted Grill £8posted (slats at bottom snapped but can't tell once on car
Smoothed black front bumper £30 needs respray as paint coming of at bottom of bumper (will upload a pic) sold
4x soft fans with opel badges sold
Astra side repeaters £5postedsolf
Also have a mesh grille
offers as I don't really know what or if its worth anything
Also have rear leather retrimmed seats £40sold

3 door black door cards £20

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sparky is taking fronts tomorrow and rears are ok fair few stone chips on rear so could do with a re-spray and they are genuine depos but I split them and sprayed them

·
Registered
440 Posts
this is the 1.0L 12Valve yes? if so would you be willing to sell me the rocker cover and the spark plug cover with it dude?

·
Registered
440 Posts
ahhh right its the rocker cover isnt somthing i need its just somthing i wanted to use some paint on haha.

no idea what its worth relly, but i would still like the spark plug cover as mine is missing and it bugs me :(

but again no idea what its worth, roughly a tenner posted for the plug cover?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh right and I'm using spark plug cover on my new car but you can get them new for around £10 about less on eBay not gunna try rip you off would rather be honest with you

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Astra Side Indicators £4 posted

Black 3 Door Manual Door Cards £15 now

Slatted Grill £6 posted slat at bottom not connected doesnt affect fitting or how it looks but thats reason for low price

1.0 non rev counter speedo £20 £15 picked up

Speedo Surround £10 posted £5 picked up

Heater Control unit £20 posted £12 picked up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts