379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
The time has come to break my Corsa for parts, MOT Fail =(
It's: 1995 1.4 8V Corsa LS 3Door in Flame Red
All parts are for sale just PM me.
Here are my specific asking prices:
-60mm Uprated front shocks and springs incl. rear springs - £40 + p&p
-Calibra Leathers (Front, Rear && Door cards) Drivers seat has tiny wear on upper side bolster, passenger seat immaculate, backs immaculate and so are door cards - £50 + p&p
-Engine + Gearbox. Covered 110,000(ish) miles. Rockercover gasket changed 2 months ago, serviced at the same time. A video can be seen of it running. Will be removed for collection. Collection Only - £150 (open to offers)
-14"(curbed) alloy wheels on BRAND NEW 165/70/14. Really worth Tyres - £90ONO
-Boot + Spoiler(just resprayed) - £50

All other parts just ask.

Pictures:

http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1995-1-4-26958.html

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
How much for drivers side wing, if its delivered with dragons leathers?

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
How much for drivers side wing, if its delivered with dragons leathers?
oit you, watch it!! haha, no you're good, just bare in mind im arranging 3rd party courier this time. Not paisley, i still think i can get it cheaper elsewhere. Will speak to you on msn tomorrow about it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing's sold yet. Dragon no longer want the seats so they're still avaliable.
Ryan- getting a quote tomorrow =D

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Seats are mine! Providing a courier isnt too expensive! If you pm me your address for a quote that would be great!
it pains me to let these seats go, i have the money here and everything. Even had a courier on hold... lol. Decided my car needed the bodyshop more than it needed seats though. Damn thing...

You'll probably find a courier, the cheapest will be about £50, thats what i had settled on anyway. I was using shiply at that point, that's where i got about 3 bids from companies offereing to do it for £50, so post an ad on there, site is brilliant.

Dave

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
umm it said door panels ect ect. Cant find the post though. What did you put for.. How many items and sizes? Aint got a clue :confused:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Door panels are abit smaller than a full set of leather seats and door cards

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
umm it said door panels ect ect. Cant find the post though. What did you put for.. How many items and sizes? Aint got a clue :confused:
You have to guess and over estimate most of them to avoid the seller incuring extra charges. Calibra seats are heavy as seats go, I said 15Kg each, for the rear bench and backrest, 20Kg together. For sizes, the front seats are say, 150x100x100 (over estimating and allowing for any packaging) the rear bench and backrest (if packaged together) would probably be around 160x80x50

Door cards can be slotted in with front seats etc... so dont make a seperate parcel for them. If you're crafty enough you can probably package both front seats together as one item, sitting one upside down on the other, and back to front, if that makes any sense?

Yeh, weight and size-wise, this is a million miles away from body panels, leathers be heavy!

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Yeh got a quote for 50 which ive accepted. Just awaiting a return from the courier, and a pm from mikeday1991 to arrange payment :) Very happy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts