All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
the ****ter is, the night the first car was found in London, I was two streets over, about 200-300yards away! Didn't know anything of it until the next day, was pretty lucky it seems! If you look where it was found, Haymarket, right near Picadilly circus tube station, me and the girlfriend actually left London by that station!!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
It's scary, I didn't know about it as I'd been at work on a 10hr shift. When i went out clubbing in Wolverhampton, the police had closed some of the main roads off where nightclubs were, as a precaution. Scary :shocked:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i was suposed to be working near where that bomb was found in london lucky they found it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
you bunch of fukin @rseholes.

just looked thru some of the edited posts and noticed that some members seem to think that terrorism is funny??

if that it the case i'd happily take a day or two off work, get each one of your addresses, take a long drive down, and stick a knife through each one of your fukin faces.

any little [email protected] who find terrorism in any way amusing willl fukin burn in hell.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i never said it was funny, i was just saying how stupid some of these reporters are. i think you lot have got the wrong end of the stick.....

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
wait wait wait....

there was nothing wrong with what was said, i didnt have a problem with it at the time... but when it was confirmed as an attack I edited the thread because it was pretty disrespectful and looked wrong!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
scary **** what the worlds coming to.

10 years ago we wouldnt have even imagined any thing like this happening

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wait wait wait....

there was nothing wrong with what was said, i didnt have a problem with it at the time... but when it was confirmed as an attack I edited the thread because it was pretty disrespectful and looked wrong!
yeah thats fair enough, i can see how it looked but it had nothing to do with the bombing really, could of been anything.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
scary **** what the worlds coming to.

10 years ago we wouldnt have even imagined any thing like this happening
you say that, but 10 years ago, we had the IRA doing something pretty similar!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
you bunch of fukin @rseholes.

just looked thru some of the edited posts and noticed that some members seem to think that terrorism is funny??

if that it the case i'd happily take a day or two off work, get each one of your addresses, take a long drive down, and stick a knife through each one of your fukin faces.

any little [email protected] who find terrorism in any way amusing willl fukin burn in hell.
Obviously its not funny, didnt actually see any of the comments but any need in that?

However not surprising that these attacks are starting over here again, after having mates come back from iraq and afgan its pretty obvious the war is still on going and we are going to be the target for these people as well.
Just hope no one dies or there are any injuries during all of this and also hope there is people dont try seeking revenge on any one from an ethnic minority.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think its gonna get worse, No where is safe to live anymore. If i lived in london or any major city i wunt feel safe travellin on the train or bus. It would have me thinkin all the time.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
No point worrying about it, theres always some danger for example you could get knocked over tomorrow might as well just live each day as it comes and dont let them win.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts