All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone watching it?
my mate is in one of the rowntree's adverts before (hes the boy throwing the cards into a card sculpture)
but yeh so i tuned in to watch it.. his advert wasnt first so i continued to watch it.. and i really enjoyed it..
that baton boy in the first episode - Wow!
the opera singer... wasnt expecting that!!
the dance group in episode 2.. - AHAH ahhh that was heavy man! lol

But yeah.. looking forward to tonight :eek:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Is it on every night or something? I was so happy for the batton twirler when he was actually good after he had said he didnt choose to tell his parents about what he does etc... And the big group of dancers with funky costumes, man they were good, made the hairs on my neck stand up!:D

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah everynight for a week i think.. yeah i agree..
the baton twirler definately got my respect like he basically done it for his nan, and when his nan went on stage too!
The dance group was wicked, i was thinking wtf.. when i saw their make up lol..
the dance group in the 2nd ep seemed so geeky with their "lingo" lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Cant stand it "Britains got talent" how american! TV just gets worse and worse :rolleyes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im wathcing it tnoght! Awesome prgram, the one that was on the ohter night with dancers with ther faces painted dancing to a mike jacko song, all in time, all did the moves really well!! Brill group of dancers!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
im lovin it watched it every nite. U see that lil lass on tonight? how good was she awww bless.

·
Registered
38 Posts
How good was the little 6 year old girl last night! Wasnt she cute!! And the 4 year old girl that did the flamenco kinda dance

1 - 20 of 60 Posts