All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of these

They seem really cheap and so im quite attracted to them but at the same time worried as they are so cheap

Clicky

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
If you do can you let me know, I went to buy these before but got mixed responses of how the bolt in, do you need subframes for those? I like them and they are dirt cheap, its just the whole fitting! If you do it do a guide:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i think you can just bolt them to the standard subframes, but i will email them and ask

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
i already did when i looked into it an he said he doesnt know as manufacturer doesnt give a list. Need to find a corsa owner who has these really! I dont see why they wouldnt but it would be just my luck!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually looking at the pictures, seems like they come with sliders fitted, so guess you just bolt them to the floor of the car

·
Registered
291 Posts
They dont look too bad, maybe if they were black might be better, but a bargain price!

(Saying that look for local Pick Up ones on Ebay...I got a brand new set for £70!!!) :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well being grey they would match my standard interior nicely.

I know what you mean about the local pick up items that go really cheaply, its just none of them are ever very local to me unfortunately :(

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well being grey they would match my standard interior nicely.

I know what you mean about the local pick up items that go really cheaply, its just none of them are ever very local to me unfortunately :(
Well if they'd match and YOU like them...go for it :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
those aint bucket seats those look like bust couches!!!
bucket seats are like everything you get what you pay for!

i personally wouldnt class them as bucket seats,
thats just my 2p worth!

·
Registered
59 Posts
them pics dont do them justice trust me! FITTED MINE TO SPARCO subframe and wow they do sit very low to the floor! and do luck nice thats my rant over, but every one is different

·
Registered
138 Posts
them pics dont do them justice trust me! FITTED MINE TO SPARCO subframe and wow they do sit very low to the floor! and do luck nice thats my rant over, but every one is different
look over function is not how a bucket seat should be looked at,
a bucket seat is there to grip and hold you in one comfortable driving position,
not there to look nice imo,

i allways say that if your going to do somthing do it right the first time round and it will save you money!

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive sent my pics to stevo of my buckets fitted into my car he says he wil post them up inabit so you lot can look,
how they fit in the car etc comments welcome! good or bad

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah bolt to the floor. mine were a **** to fit, but well worth it! driving position is much much better

1 - 20 of 23 Posts