All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got it yet?
I've been playing it for about an hour. Seems like a good game so far.
Like a cross between the warriors and gta.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Only have an xbox and PC, didn't want a Xbox 360 after I read about the over heating and warrenty issues that came with it.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Only have an xbox and PC, didn't want a Xbox 360 after I read about the over heating and warranty issues that came with it.
about the 360.... ive heard all that as well, had mine since launch, no problems! one of my mates though is on his third replacement lol.... dunno about warranty issues though :-s ... as for over heating, its all about keeping it in the open ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Might have to treat mesen for Xmas then, things gonna be tight but I should be able to stretch for it. Already asked the mrs for an intercooler for the starlet :)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
expensive, the size of a small African nation .... oh and the chips are dodge! but yeah they do look good graphically!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
They have post pone the PS3 release becuase of a problem with the chips, but they say it will be sorted pretty soon, so no worries there then, would prefer a PS3 to 360 anyday

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ps3 all the way for me, but only once the price has dropped right down.
You only have to look at the success of the ps1 and ps2 to know that the ps3 will probably be amazing.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
See you all know we are right

PS3 all the way, although not too impressed with the price :thumpdown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts