All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The logbook for the Corsa finally came on Thursday after waiting 2 months for it after changing the plate......so the new owner has just come and collected it :( /:)

I'm pleased its all sorted and its gone to a nice lad that will hopefully enjoy it and look after it, but its a sad day too as even though it was not the first car i upgraded, it was the first car i modified and made unique and personalized

So bye bye my lovely Corsa vegas on 17's.....hope to see you around :thumbs_up:

had to take a couple of last pics before it went to its new home :D

Our Corsa, G and Coupe

·
Registered
100 Posts
Goodbye corsa :( - It is a not nice feeling saying goodbye - mine was my first car - but at least you know where yours has gone and to a decent owner - now you can enjoy and personlise your new car :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has the new owner got an plans for it?
No idea, he was just so chuffed to finaly get to drive it after waiting so long. Poor guy passed his test 2 months ago and his first proper drive was today :)

Is the new owner signing up?? :)
I do hope so, i gave him the web addresss and told him today that you lot hope he does and will make him very welcome, so lets see :thumbs_up:

I really love the Coupe!!!
My boyfriend says thank you :D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah would be well good if the chap signed up, you can keep track of how your old beaut is doing then! Loving the Astras!!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.