All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well people....in 16hours i'll be boarding my plane to the canarys for 2 weeks

Be good while i'm gone, clean your cars atleast once and please dont all become lexus fans while i'm away :laugh:

Dearing and corsaJ (are very own ant and dec :D )try not to scare off too many girlies :p

The weather looks set to be pretty bloomin cold and possibly snowy here and 22-28 where i am so

Have fun people, speak again in a fortnight xxx

·
Registered
801 Posts
See you later Laura, remember 6000 cigs at £12 for 200, c'mon do the maths :laugh:

You, Lee and the young'un have a laugh, speak to you soon.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww bless you guys... i feel quite emotional.....maybe i will miss you all a bit ;)

Just hope Lee has the server sorted for when i get home and post the 12 pages of holiday photos :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Have a good holiday Laura.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Se ya hun, i guess you have gone by now, but maybe you will check AC while your there. x.x.x

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Hope it stays your end i got my test friday!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha aint that strange... was just thinking to myself not seen laura on for a while, i know she's been on holidays n all but its seems to be a while....

well, looked at it and today is the two week mark of her hols :)

welcome back laura ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What was it like then?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What was it like then?
Blimey where to start!.....hot, sunny, beautiful, relaxed, fantastic food and trips to attractions....saw chipmunks, lizards, parrots, goats, dolphins, and that was just the wild animals! :eek:

In short we cant wait to go back :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts