All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone had any infromation about putting a c20let into a corsa b, companies that do it, prices e.t.c??? also wondering about other conversions such as a v6 one???

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i was thinking of doing a turbo conversion but its very expensive i got quote £3000+.an the insurance is silly amounts.iv just settled for the redtop conversion droped mine off today should get it back next saturday.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
im getting mine done by jam-sport i think its about £1500 for the standard engine conversion.think mines working out about £2000.

·
Registered
79 Posts
im doing a LET conversion myself. its gonna take me a few weeks/months as i can only do it on the weekends (and if i finish college early on a wednesday).

I opted to do it myself as i didnt really want to pay someone else to do it, and the fact it'll be a nice lil project seeing as the weather is picking up now! If you've got the time and space i say give it a go yourself! Plus when i was taking it apart at the weekend, i did come across a few lil things that i wasnt happy with that i want to change, something a company may not do :)

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
i was thinking of a v6, but i've been told that the engine is too heavy for the corsa and the handling suffers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts