All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which 1 should i go for or should i just keep the old 1.4i 8 v its on about 97k or something atm so i wanted something with a lil less mileage and something with a bit more power when i put the foot down lol :) i want something reliable to go in it . so tell me which u would recoment :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there pretty rapid too ? and look wicked in the engine bay of a corsa . does any1 know how much it would cost to have 1 fitted by a garage i was just wondering coz i can do it myself with my grandad and my step dad but if its not that expensive might aswell get some 1 else to do it cos itd probably take less time

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yes they are pretty quick, 150bhp as standard.

im getting my done all professionally at a proper vauxhall conversion place in nottingham for £1500 inc engine an fitting kit etc etc

or i found a place in halifax for 1300 but thats to far for me.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well it depends on your circumstances, for example can you afford the insurance?

With out considering any of that though then it would be the c20xe I would recommend. Saying that from what I have heard a tuned 1.6 has benefits of better handle (this was reading comments from people who have driven both, not my own opinion).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah the insurance is no problem just need a bit of speed and it to look good in the bay coz the 1.4 looks ok its polished ally atm like chrome or what ever but i like the look of the c20xe so il go for that thanks every1 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.