All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet more problems with my xe corsa. It pulls like a train when cold but as soon as the engine produces some heat it starts to splutter and be flat. I have changed MAF sensor TPS and CTS. I have cleaned idle control valve checked for air leaks and also changed plugs. I'm getting fed up now. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I recently just had this issue, I reset my ECU by taking pos side of battery away for 1 hour or so, and I can changed the plug for the timing (where its a brown plug with letteres A and B on it) around and has been fine since. However with these problems can be exactly the same but original fault can be differant. If it starts to go funny when it heats up then target those components that are affected with heat such as Lambda sensor (unplug it and have a go).

Another thing is to check your induction as if the heat is being transferred back into the engine via a exposed cone filter then that can also cause flat spots so make sure you have necessary precautions in regards with cold induction / heatshield from mani etc to help it.

Hope it helps. Some stuff I've gathered when doing my first conversion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts