All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here for sale is a few parts i have For a C20XE and my old corsa b 1.6. Please pm if you have any question or drop me a text on 07747175445. All items in perfect working order. Need the items gone asap due to taking up space in my garage.

C20XE Coilpack, Later type. Brand new and only brought as i had a problem which it turned out to be something else so i reused my old one - £30 posted

C20XE Ignition module, i have 2 brand new ones and one used bosch one - £20 for the used bosch one posted and £35 for the new one posted

Selection of hoses for the C20XE and X16XE engine available. PM me for a price and which ones you need.

C20XE later coilpack tye ECU - PT type - £45 posted

Standard C20XE gear linkage, Bushes are god and in good working order - £30 posted

C20XE fuel relay, Brand new, Again something i brought thinking it was the problem but it was not - £17 posted

C20XE brand new 3 part clutch kit, I had the wrong one sent through and due to opening the box i could not return it, For the later type engine and over £100 new - £65 posted

X16XE ECU, good working order. No problems with it at all - £40 posted

X16XE corsa b starter motor, under 6 months olds - £40 posted

Corsa b GSI front bumper with fogs and splitter but not grill, seen better days and needs a respray and some filing. Both upper clips ave broken off but easily fixed but hangs fine just on the inner arch mount holes. A small crack near the headlight but easlily fixable also - £100 I can posted but i will need to get a quote for that but pick up or i can meet halfway somewhere near sittingbourne, Kent

Unbranded lower strut brace for the corsa b, Polished metal and never fitted - £25 posted

X16XE cylinder head, no cams but everything else is there. Pick up preferred but i can post, Open to sensible offers. I think it was the head gasket that went so may need a skim - £££

X16XE Block with sump and all internals, oil and water pump. Pick up preferred but i can post if needed, Open to sensible offers - £££

Corsa B GSI driveshafts No inner CV's but outer CV's on there - £35 posted

X16XE rocker cover has been painted black but needs redoing - £15 posted

A few other parts available, PM me for details. Any parts you are interested in please post and i will get pictures up on demand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.