19 Scott Speed

Spyker
20 Christijan Albers
21 Adrian Sutil

Super Aguri
22 Takuma Sato
23 Anthony Davidson

Date Location
18 March Australian (Melbourne - Australia)

08 April Malaysian (Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia)

15 April Bahrain (Sakhir - Bahrain)

29 April San Marino (Imola - Italy)

13 May Spanish (Barcelona - Spain)

27 May Monaco (Monaco)

10 June Canadian (Montreal - Canada)

17 June United States (Indianapolis - USA)

01 July French (Magny Cours - France)

08 July British (Silverstone - Great Britain)

22 July German (Nurburgring - Germany)

05 Aug Hungarian (Budapest - Hungary)

26 Aug Turkish (Istanbul - Turkey)

09 Sept Italian (Monza - Italy)

16 Sept Belgian (Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium)

30 Sept Japanese (Fuji - Japan)

07 Oct Chinese (Shanghai - China)

21 Oct Brazilian (Sao Paulo - Brazil)

·
Registered
521 Posts
not really a big fan but i used to enjoy watching it with my grandad i still watch it with my nan now an then i like watchin most racing especially wrc

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
With no shuey, should be much better, and now we have Spyker, wonder how they will do. love driver 19's name, Scott Speed, sounds like some sort of superhero lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
aint watched it in a couple of years now lost some interest, might start watching again, used to love it back in the day :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Have to say i still prefer to watch Moto GP, or Touring Cars, so much more interesting.

Used to find with F1 it was only worth watching the start and the finnish cos nothing much happend in the middle.

·
8,051 Posts
i think it's going to be much more open than previous years with no schumacher. you've got lewis hamilton, in his first f1 season but driving for mclaren. i also think it's going to be interesting to see what spyker can come up with. there might be a boycott as well in australia, over red bull racing and torro rosso using the same chassis.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i think it's going to be much more open than previous years with no schumacher. you've got lewis hamilton, in his first f1 season but driving for mclaren. i also think it's going to be interesting to see what spyker can come up with. there might be a boycott as well in australia, over red bull racing and torro rosso using the same chassis.
i dislike him considerably. He is rude lol. First time ron dennis spoke to him (when he was 10 iirc) he thought he was a spoilt brat lol.

Im glad he's with Mclaren. He'll get to the front and then 3 laps from the end his car will pack up :p

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Where's the Ban button again CJ?
:rolleyes: sorry for expressing an honest opinion. look at gp in the early 90s compared to now. there was overtaking back then

lookin at cefax today i see Lewis Hamilton has 3rd fastest times in practice. pretty amazing for a first seasonn. the bloke will do well seein as hes won every championship hes entered.

arnt spkyer just the new minardi really?

·
Registered
447 Posts
:rolleyes: sorry for expressing an honest opinion. look at gp in the early 90s compared to now. there was overtaking back then

lookin at cefax today i see Lewis Hamilton has 3rd fastest times in practice. pretty amazing for a first seasonn. the bloke will do well seein as hes won every championship hes entered.

arnt spkyer just the new minardi really?
I'm only joking mate :thumbs_up:

Yeah they brought minardi.

I'll like to see how he performs in the first race really. Its the cars that will let him or alonso down i think

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I remember the good old days of Williams Renault and Benetton. Damon hill and Schumacher having tussles.
Used to always watch it when I was a kid, just find it shockingly boring these days.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i feel sorry for button this year tbh. 14th in practice :S surely bar must have lost millions in sponsorship deals just to keep greenpeace happy :/

·
Registered
447 Posts
i feel sorry for button this year tbh. 14th in practice :S surely bar must have lost millions in sponsorship deals just to keep greenpeace happy :/
Dont read too much into practice times mate. They dont just test for a fastest lap, they may have tried different fuel loads, set ups, tyre wear etc. :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts