All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 17 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there can anyone please photoshop my corsa 1.2. I'd like wolfrace katana's put on (they would be 15's) and I would like it lowered as far as I could go without arch work.

thanks to anyone who has the time.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea that would be cool - maybe a gsi spoiler, window tints and take off door strips. Don't have to do all of the above just what u have time for. cheers man.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks very much dearing looks fine to me very happy with that look. think I will aim to have car looking like that by christmas or just after

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I do have another pic of the car taken before lexus and side lights were fitted and its been taken from the left front corner so yoy get the front view and drivers side view aswell. That any use to you?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
hey dearing sorry to bother you just wondered if you could possibly try photoshoping M3 mirrors on to the angled pic i posted yesterday keeping the colour. Many thanks whether you can or not.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
front looks awesome - loving the grille lol cheers. Keeping rear lights as they are - maybe not to everyones taste but I like them. Yea prob's would't bother with a badboy boot but still looks cool thanks alot mate really appreciate work you've put in.

1 - 17 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.