All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey lol sounds silly but can some one else colour code my bumpers?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Craig8 is probably the best person to ask Dearing.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i thought, saw this 5dr red corsa on youtube looked stunning! so really want to get it done now. i had a go myself choppin it but i can never match the colours! :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks good that.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers that look class, is it possible to do the handles an mirror? if not dont worry, looks good like that though hehe think my wallet is coming out!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
How much would it cost to have the bumpers colour coded like that roughly?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I would've thought it would only be a few hundred at most.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got a qoute for 300 which was for , f/r bumpers, handles, mirrors, door strips, and my boot lid

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is that by a big company or a backstreet garage?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just make sure if you decide to go through with it that you check out some of their previous work. Also be cheeky and say if they give you a discount you'll mention them on a big website called Allcorsa that you go on :p .

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, if there work dont approve, they can sort it lol, i will make sure i get a gurantee etc (dont know how to spell it lol) :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
You can do it yourself if you've got the right tools, garage, spraygun, compressor and paint.

Take off the plastic bumpers, sand them down with a roughish paper, then grab yourself a can (yes an aerosol) of Primer-filler. Give them about 4/5 coats each, use a high grade paper such as 800 / 1000 to get rid of the little bobbles - then paint... voila :)
Quick guide but it worked for me!

I did a front bumper in my garage, much to the delight of my neighbours who had green towels the next day (feckin overspray) :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I once sprayed a plastic cam cover in my bedroom :eek: .

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup you said it, already have a picture in my head what i want it like, should all be done by end of jan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts