All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, got my car today but on the test drive i didnt cheak everything so didnt notice that the boot didnt open. the central locking in the rest of the car works but if you go and press the button on the boot it goes in but the boot wont nudge. i did look on another thread that had a similar problem but they could get there boot open and take off some panel but i just cant get in there. just wondering if there was an easy way to fix it as if not i would take it back to evans halshaw as it is under warranty, but i have no idea how long it would take them to sort it.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Right

Go out to the car, put the key in the bootlock and turn it so the slit looks like this - then close the boot, lock the drivers door. Now open the drivers door and the boot should now open when you press the lock in

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the quick reply. will go try now.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i feel like a proper tard now cause it seems so easy but yes thanks very much that worked. thank you

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
lol!... i laugh but i would have proberly done the same thing!

·
Registered
434 Posts
thing is, i had that same problem for months the one night i open the boot with the key, closed it then opened me door again and the boot unlocked

1 - 8 of 8 Posts