All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, seen as though a last resort of my car not being fully repaired. What's peoples opinion on finance?

A mate of mine, took a car on finance, then get a loan from his bank and paid it off... He now owns the cars and just has a loan to pay off. So he could sell the car, and pay the majority of the loan off.
Good idea maybe? As you can sometime get better deals from your bank if you have been with them years.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, normally quite sceptical about buying things you 'can't afford' (as in, the full payment).

I will probably pop into the bank and see what they can give me. See if I can get a joint loan with the other half, may get better interest rates.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
A loan's interest rates would be more favourable than a finance agreement. And as you've already pointed out, with a loan, you'll own the car and you can sell it to raise cash to pay the loan if any shit hits the fan.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I did have an appointment with them a few months back and they were asking if I ever thought about a loan, because I had better deals on my account because I have been with they for over a decade. Worth a shot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.