All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cancelled my insurance as i was in the 14 day cooling off period so i got £379 back to repair my car
before taking out another policy i was wondering who are you insured with? and how much isit?
as directline (who i was with) was £2000 p/a for an 18 year old driving a 1.2 corsa LS

cheers

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
My girlfriend is £715 per year with Admiral.

Thats on a provisional licence and interior changes declared (she hasn't told them of other changes yet as she is not currently using the car as she is still having lessons with her instructor)

So she pays around £56 a month at the moment.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
hmmm seems a bit high, mine is £1200 and im 17!

the best places i found were:
Tescos
Virgin
Quote a
Directline (thats who im with)
Elephant

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well dont know how you managed to get it lower, I rang around everyone most wouldnt quote me under 2500. I also live in a Cat D area for crime though and it is parked on the street.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I know it's a stab in the dark but have you tried Adrian Flux?
Get a quote off them. Then deduct between 5-15% off that quote, if it's a decent price it may be worth you going Gold to get the discount :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
390 Posts
personally i've found admiral/elephant/bell to be the cheapest

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
personally i've found admiral/elephant/bell to be the cheapest
Yea we got quotes from Elephant and Admiral and wasn't much difference between prices - seem to be good

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Elephant were actually one of the worst for me, however are the best for my mate who lives across town. I think alot of the price must be decided by which category you live in.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts