All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering this as I've had a couple of 'incidents' in my daughters car which I think I'm unlikely to have had if I'd been in the other one(s), or is it because I'm behind the wheel of a small car ?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
If you mean to theves i guess so because of the price. wheels and stereos

aren't cheap. i think there targeting satnav systems at the moment.

another reason not to have a shopping list stuck on the side.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
click
have a look here

·
18,555 Posts
targets for theives, but not necessarily road rage, if you drive like a twat then yes, but not just for being modified...

you are targets for 14 year olds girls though...

·
Registered
196 Posts
If you're saying road rage, i would say yes....

Nobody lets modified cars go through, pass them, and think they're a pain.

If you're talking about theft, i would say yes too...

And if you're talking about jealousy? That too.. hence people keying other cars etc! So annoying the world we live in.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i do find people tend not to let you out of roads an just genrally dont like the owners of modified cars.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
many people are jealous just becuase you have something they dont.
Others just tend to pick on modified cars because they stand out from the crowd

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
what really bugs me is when mostly older blokes in expensive car think oh it just a little slow modified car an they cut you up on motorway ect.but they dont like it when your sitting on there arse an they carnt get away.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
prime example... mercedes driver today thinks hes all that driving like a twat... goes to pull away and realises that a slammed corsa handles better then a merc and i ended up overtaking him. some poeple just think they are better then everyone else

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
In answer to the thread title yes it makes me much more of a target, other young modified car drivers tend to put there foot down when they spot me or near me, that doesnt bother me. What bugs me is mid aged male drivers, usually in some sort of saloon, they feel the need to occupy the bit of tarmac that im on, or just eyeball me all the time like im scum. Suppose i should kind of expect it and it doesnt happen often i just wish i had a bigger car :laugh:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i love it when old bloke line up at the lights an keep looking over an try to race off the lights i just laugh at them they dont relise its a 2l.lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts