All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i parked up in asda and it was really busy so no spaces so i was forced to park in a tight space and climb across due to a woman parking on the white line thought notthing of it wasnt really botherd tbh walked in to the shop relised i forgot something. and came out to the woman going mad!
at a trolly boy then came to me with a attude saying is this your car! to which i told her she was parked well on to the white line and the trolly boy agreeing with me and leaveing to me and her to sort it out then she acused me of a dent in her door about 2mm big and then saying i had blue paint on my door where i had opend it on to hers even though i climbed across to avoid that happening but she is now going to report me to the police for it apparntly so what would happen about it?? because ther is a small mark on her door but its not from my car and my car wouldnt even touch hers there from how the door is shaped the bump strip would have stoped it even if i did open my door because i showed her that...

·
Registered
440 Posts
she isn't going to do anything, just disregard the hoes threats and get on with whatever you like to indulge in.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
She won't do **** all. Can't prove anything, and left scene of a "collision" without giving her details.

Don't worry mate

Reactions: ix will

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was it a private car park
was asda's car park

she isn't going to do anything, just disregard the hoes threats and get on with whatever you like to indulge in.
will do :thumbs_up:

She won't do **** all. Can't prove anything, and left scene of a "collision" without giving her details.

Don't worry mate
i never looked at it like that :p so if she is sad enough to do anything and i end up takeing it to cort because i will i will use that as well :laugh:

·
Registered
398 Posts
If she does pursue anything, it's a private car park, nuff said. She's not provided you details, therefore leaving the scene of an accident which is a chargeable offence, and the fact that she has no evidence to suggest it was you, deny deny deny as you would only be telling the truth. Idiots...

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
It's her word against yours so nothing can happen.
All you need to do is tell the truth if your insurance asks or the police contact you. Both are very unlikely though imo.

She can't have any evidence you dinged her car since you never done it, so if she can't prove it then she can't do anything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Some people just love to argue and feel powerful, when really they look like a retard. She was obviously one of those idiots with their head to far up their own arse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts