All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wodering if any1 knew how much it would be to get my corsa b resprayed in dark candy purple or just black .if any1 could recoment a good place to have my car sprayed or even get a quote itl be all good :) thanks

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
just wodering if any1 knew how much it would be to get my corsa b resprayed in dark candy purple or just black .if any1 could recoment a good place to have my car sprayed or even get a quote itl be all good :) thanks
You're looking at about £600+ I'd say for a whole respray.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
you get what you pay for... if you look hard enough youl probably get a respray really cheap but you will notice the difference when the paint starts cracking and flaking. moral of the story- dont go for the really cheap option.. pay that little extra for a good sprayer and quality paint :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
you get what you pay for... if you look hard enough youl probably get a respray really cheap but you will notice the difference when the paint starts cracking and flaking. moral of the story- dont go for the really cheap option.. pay that little extra for a good sprayer and quality paint :)
Yup I paid £420 for doors and quarter panels! That was to repair & respray though (dents and rust).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i was thinking about 1000 - 3000 for the respray coz candy is quite expensive i hear but still itsworth it if it looks good

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Black is the cheapest colour to get a car sprayed in though!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Probably both the same. I think they must be really cheap to manufacture.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i paid 950 for mine done in black but they were cunts.

that was inc everything even a badboy bonnet :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts