handles

Arches

My odd mirrror

Got my parcel shelf couldnt be arsed to get a new one so made this

And sum footwell stuffs

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks pretty good mate. you going to cover the parcel shelf?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Looks good mate - only thing I wouldn't of done is colour code the actual lock of the door handles because your going to have to be careful with your keys so that you don't scratch the paint

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks pretty good mate. you going to cover the parcel shelf?
Yeah its just a matter of time and money i am slowly doing stuff because its taking forever i getting s**t money and got money going out always

only thing I wouldn't of done is colour code the actual lock of the door handles because your going to have to be careful with your keys so that you don't scratch the paint
I thought of that thing with that is i dont use it i got remote central locking so its okay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am thinking about getting some new wheels i dont know why but i like 5 spokes better than ne others just got new tyres today though

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want to take out my rear seats but i dont know what to do with my speakers and stuff. my parcel shelf slides down perfect parallel so maybe have tht down like tht with my speaker facing forward and get my sub bolted down to where the seats are suposed to be i really dunno any ideas

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks like a really good job mate, you hd experiance before spraying?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Looks like a really good job mate, you hd experiance before spraying?
not really but i didnt prime any of them i had done the arches and bumpers in black before. was bored and my girl was at work, her working hours are usually the time i use to do my little bits to my car lol. had 3 hours to burn so had an attepmt and it werent too bad I mite be sanding them down again if they go dodge i just sprayed the colur and a slight layer of laquer and repeated a few times and put more laquer on just the stuff from halford got my trade discout of 54p per can too

Also i have only done tht one arch so far as i ran out of spray and dont get paid till thursady mite just get some primer at the same time

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeh ther is tht missing its just the way the new pedal is positionedi eant new ones anyway wen i got the car i could spin it lolm i just tightend it for now

1 - 20 of 46 Posts