All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'll have some conversion hubs (big block) corsa B, brakes, pads, calipers for sale soon, They will just need new bearings (pick them up from local motor factors, I got mine for £12.50 each then give it to a garage to fix) You cant put cav hubs/carriers on a corsa b though unless they have been converted/machined down to fit the corsa Bearings.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I will have them for you tonight mate :) You just need the brakes or the conversion hubs too? If you are driving round and just want o upgrade brakes then you don't need the hubs, only the brakes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just the brakes really so, discs, pads, calipers, carriers and will they just bolt up to the corsa b hubs?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
If he buys conversion hubs from you Iby; his driveshafts won't fit

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
If he buys conversion hubs from you Iby; his driveshafts won't fit
Thats what I wanted to make sure. Wasn't sure on what he wanted as he said cav hubs :/

Yeah, don't touch hubs and you don't need any 2.0 ones.

It would be about £45 ish for the 2.0 upgrade for front. Discs in excellent cond with hardly any lip.

I'll find out about postage, if its cheap enough i'll include it in price, if not i'll bump it up a little bit only.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Find out how much with postage and were abouts are you because i could fetch them if your not to far

1 - 11 of 11 Posts