All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cavalier GLS Smoke Grey 'THE FINIAL UPDATE, so to speak.'

As a few of you guys know I was going to pick up a cavalier and shes now home safe and sound. Its a M reg done just over 90k and is really clean for the age.
just gave her a quick wash not going to polish wax or clay untill a few things have been done.

so far i've just put my battery bag on and swapped the flat wipers over from the corsa.

plans:

gsi kit
fit sri skirts
spoiler
leather seats
nice wheels / 5 stud it

im just going to look after it and keep it clean.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
not a corsa gfto. lol

On the other hand :/ not keen on these tbh.. looks like something a grandad would drive! as long as you like it though, and im sure a few light mods might help!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not a corsa gfto. lol

On the other hand :/ not keen on these tbh.. looks like something a grandad would drive! as long as you like it though, and im sure a few light mods might help!
you need to gtfo with the crappy jap honda :p :laugh:

it does look like a old mans car but after a few mods, she should look smart. will be a slow project want to pay off what i owe on stuff and get rid of all the corsa parts... hint hint if anyones after anything!

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
front chassis legs, and under the back bumper.

also cambelt and tensioners.

it has had de chromed headlights and cav turbo rear lights by the look of it.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
front chassis legs, and under the back bumper.

also cambelt and tensioners.

it has had de chromed headlights and cav turbo rear lights by the look of it.
yeah headlights have been smoked, like the corsa depos. i never really liked them on cavs but its growing on me.

yeah think it might have, looks good :p

cambelt was done 10k ago, 2008/2009 hasnt been used much since then

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
good-o. looks great.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got the under side of the boot area under sealed. considering the age ect... she was mint under there few scabs but nothing major.

before:

during:

after:

the floor matts arrived great condition! bought these before i had even seen the cav lol, oh and a quick engine bay shot :)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car's looking awesome. 4-2-1 Mani on those xev's and it'll liven up a fair bit. Oh and it need's Cav slabs :).
yeah I know someone selling a nice stainless steel one. really REALLY want it lol.
slabs... :palm: hell no. not a fan. wouldnt mind some speedline alessio 2's :p

·
Registered
357 Posts
yeah I know someone selling a nice stainless steel one. really REALLY want it lol.
slabs... :palm: hell no. not a fan. wouldnt mind some speedline alessio 2's :p
Friend of mine has a calibra with the same engine and a 4-2-1. Looks awesome and you can feel the difference. I always liked the look of vectra xp alloys on cav's, was on a black one it total vauxhall once.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friend of mine has a calibra with the same engine and a 4-2-1. Looks awesome and you can feel the difference. I always liked the look of vectra xp alloys on cav's, was on a black one it total vauxhall once.
i do like them, but i think they look to new for this car, if you know what i mean? :palm::laugh:

i think the speedlines will look awesome, just need some money for some :shocked:

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Not too sure if i like it to be honest, think it will be a car that grows on me once the mods start. modded cavs are very nice.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not too sure if i like it to be honest, think it will be a car that grows on me once the mods start. modded cavs are very nice.
Yeah i agree, once a few bits start being added / changed will be sweet :)

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
That's in very good condition. Shame about the driver's seat - they're usually pretty long lasting. But overall it looks like a well looked after car.

The air hose right by the dipstick - run your fingers along the underside every now and again. They sometimes perish on the underside and you don't see it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i love this car :thumbs_up: i fell in love with my dads 8v and it drove like new :driver: until it fell in half :palm:yours is in great condition and looks awsom as it is :D

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's in very good condition. Shame about the driver's seat - they're usually pretty long lasting. But overall it looks like a well looked after car.

The air hose right by the dipstick - run your fingers along the underside every now and again. They sometimes perish on the underside and you don't see it.
thanks :) will be getting a leather seats as soon as i can afford it. and cheers will check that tomorrow! :)

1 - 20 of 351 Posts