All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cavalier 2.5 v6 engine

2.5 v6 from my cav is for sale, loads of history, had the belts done at 44k, its had a new alternator on it at somepoint too.
engines done just over 89k, runs and sounds great.
comes with all ancillaries, loom, ecu, throttle cable, auto box :lol:

£250 ono

engine is still in the car atm, but its pretty much ready to come out.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hows the Auto Box? does it change gear smoothly? and could you arrange a courier?

Exactly what I've been looking for :)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hows the Auto Box? does it change gear smoothly? and could you arrange a courier?

Exactly what I've been looking for :)
Box is great but if I was you I'd put a f20 box on it.
Could pallet it up for you dude

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Box is great but if I was you I'd put a f20 box on it.
Could pallet it up for you dude
As Samo said, i would want the Auto box, to go for the conversion, also im trying to "persuade" Samo or AJ to collect for me :laugh:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As Samo said, i would want the Auto box, to go for the conversion, also im trying to "persuade" Samo or AJ to collect for me :laugh:
ahh okay, unless they have a van i doubt they will. its bloody huge

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
ahh okay, unless they have a van i doubt they will. its bloody huge
Ill hire either one of them a Van for a day , and cover fuel :)

Can i give you a deposit until i sort out with Samo or AJ ?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
When is the engine coming out, that can give me a deadline of sorts to get Samo or AJ arranged to collect :)

Samo said to me he's got stuff from you before, so if you want i will happily pay you now for the Engine if thats what it takes to cover it so its mine.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
engines out now lol, just make sure its okay with samo ect.. and give me a date of when it can be collected and we can go from there pal
dont want to take any money just yet

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeti is a dead cert. he is happy to pay you, its just a case of a weekend that im free to get it
Yeah, ive sent him a inbox just waiting for him to reply.
When do you think you will be free to get it?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
probably looking about two weeks. i have a feeling theres some event on at work in the next couple of weeks. will let you know

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
yeti has the money waiting unfortinately i cant collect until first week in july. may have to see if AJ can pick up sooner.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeti has the money waiting unfortinately i cant collect until first week in july. may have to see if AJ can pick up sooner.
i've had no reply from him, sent a message a while ago.
if he wants to pay for it, i will hold it for him untill someone can come for it

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hey Dan, sorry for no response, work has been HELL this week. Can i sort you the cash out tomorrow if you send me your bank details ill wire it over.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.