All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a sony cd player and im having problems with it not holding its memory. Also I want to set it up so that I can use it when the ignition is off. What wires do I need to change to make it work ?

Cheers

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm sure to cure the memory issue, switch the red and yellow wires on the ISO connector. Connect yellow to red and red to yellow. In regards to making it work with the ignition off, I'm not too sure, but I think it's something along the lines of connecting the permanent live to the ignition. Hopefully someone will come along and correct or back me on this lol.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm sure to cure the memory issue, switch the red and yellow wires on the ISO connector. Connect yellow to red and red to yellow. In regards to making it work with the ignition off, I'm not too sure, but I think it's something along the lines of connecting the permanent live to the ignition. Hopefully someone will come along and correct or back me on this lol.
that worked for me when u told me :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi I have a sony cd player and im having problems with it not holding its memory. Also I want to set it up so that I can use it when the ignition is off. What wires do I need to change to make it work ?

Cheers
Mine does the same, and has done ever since my friend installed an amp!

The radio stations do not stay in the memory, is so annoying!! Apart from that its not too bad.. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.