All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here and new to Vauxhaul ownership. So far its been good but the CD player in my Corsa D is giving trouble.

After a few tracks of a CD (not tried any MP3 disks) the playing stops and it switches to the radio. It won't go back to the CD and if I eject the CD and feed it back in, it will say CD Error and spit it back out again. It can start acting up when I drive over a bump, or try to skip CD tracks, and it always starts sooner in the evening (perhaps because the inside of the car is scorching hot because of the weather?)

I've tried a CD cleaner just in case there is a dirt issue, it made no difference.

Also the steering wheel controls and the dashboard display (date, temp track no.) stop working every now and then, the display goes blank and none of the buttons work. This seems to be independant of the CD playing issue.

Any guidance on either of these would be appreciated.

Thanks

rlt

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey rlt and welcome to the family. I haven't been on here for years so I have missed my friends on here big hugs to me peeps lol :thumbs_up: I also have the CD30 not sure if it has mp3 only just got her so I'm still testing things haha. Check your screen at the top as its married to the cd30 apparently. It might just have some loose wiring and that's causing the problems anyway you can buy the full CD30 MP3 with screen for around £60 off ebay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.