All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
the heater control is 3 bulbs, there are 4 screws as found here :

Picture courtesy of LAD VXL

then on the back is a thin long wire board under the big fat plug, on each side is a clip, pull it out by the 2 silver prongs and then the 3 bulbs are in there..
then just replace (if you got that)

its in the haynes manual if you have it? ( Section 12 o 10 (body electrical systems) figure 6.21)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, quick reply Ta m8 ;)

Next question :lol: , what type of bulb are they cos after I've stripped it, I don't really want to drive it in pieces to get the replacements

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are the radio pod bulbs the same type also, and have you had the pod apart to sort these as well as one has gone ?

·
Banned
2,661 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I have got alot of pictures etc on how to take the centre console out but cant do it atm busy at college, iv been meaning to do a proper guide as this is a common question.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm Stuck, You've pointed out the screws but i dont know how to get to them. I assumed the top 2 were under the vents but they are really hard to pull down, and when i try and use a screw driver to pull them down, it makes dents in the plastic :( Someone help, is there a method to pulling these down?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ok, so i managed to finally get the vents down, and then i unscrewed the four screws. Now im stuck. The whole unit has lifted up but i cant pull it out far enough, seems like its held in with something. Scared that i might ruin something. All this just to change some bulbs.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Exactly the same problem as me mate. I can only ever pull the centre console out about an inch n half and it wont budge any further. Not enough room to have a proper look either.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
it's because the cables for the vent movement and temperature control are attached, I could pull mine out far enough, i just tugged at it, as long as the 4 screws are off the whole thing comes out in one unit.

Unolug the socket and the hazard cable too, which is easy

This pic is the whole unit out.

But you dont actually have to do that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts